Wednesday, January 28, 2009

To err is human - to forgive, canine....

Poor Lacy...she's in the dumps because it's snowing and we can't go outside and play. Although it's the best weather for me to stay in and work on new designs, I did try to play fetch and toss her sherpa baby to her a bit, down in the den. I didn't expect a lot since she's never been much of a fetcher, preferring to grab the toy, shake it, drop it and sniff her butt. But I thought she'd appreciate my undivided attention. No dice this time. She walked upstairs in a huff and planted herself in Jeff's sock basket. My ploy was to get her in a better mood so I could try on the newest Lollypups creation and it just wasn't working. She looks forlorn and dejected huddled among the sport socks, no matter how much I bribe her to come out.........we women can be really bitchy when we don't get our way. Chicken for dinner tonight might cheer her up........hopefully, tomorrow will be sunny.

1 comment:

  1. My poor little girl. She needs a playmate. Although, she really wasn't very interested in Scooter at Grandpa's this weekend. She needs someone more on her level (aka a prissy spoiled mush face princess cuddlebutt). You know, the dog-equivalent of a girlfriend to gossip with over coctails. Think about it...

    ReplyDelete