Friday, January 16, 2009

More photos of the "kids".............



P'tunia, Beth's beautiful pug, loved trotting around in the Lucky Rainbow sweater. It fit her like a glove and so I realized, I had made it broad enough in the chest for a more barrel chested breed than Lacy. Which was actually a good thing. This was also true for Scooter, Emily and Chris' rat terrier (and my grand dog). Scooter was not as happy modeling but did get a dingo bone as a reward for sitting on my work table for the photo and being so patient. Rat terriers are NOT patient.....love you Scoot!











1 comment:

  1. Scooter is so patient! He has to be with a mother like me and a Nana like you! He's very handsome; everyone thinks so. His fans (ie., Christopher's parents) are very excited to see him model your beautiful sweaters. We're already practicing for his first fashion show and he's starting "school" on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete