Friday, April 29, 2011

Pets Alive Fur Ball to take place in Westchester county June 11,2011

To all my friends, business contacts, fellow students and dog lovers,
My days are hectic and filled with tasks both personal, business and volunteer.  Wedding plans continue for daughter #2, baby shower and first grandson on the way for daughter #1, preparations for the Las Vagas, SuperZoo Pet product trade fair in September with some great new products in development.....and then there are the sweet old dogs and young, energetic pups I love to visit at Pets Alive rescue shelter, in Elmsford, NY.  Everyone there is an extreme animal lover who volunteers their time taking care of homeless dogs, cats and rabbits and, to me, I couldn't meet or work with a better bunch of  people or more wonderful dogs starving for attention (and more treats) and working with them to help them become more adoptable. 
On June 11 Pets Alive will be hosting their annual FUR BALL and I want to get the word out to everyone I know. 
If you're a business or simply a compassionate animal lover, check out their website to find out how you can help by donating an auction item,  becoming a sponsor or a patron or by attending this fun gala.
Pets Alive Westchester is part of the Pets Alive Organization, one of the oldest and largest no-kill animal organizations in the US and saves over 2,000 animals each year.  ALL the proceeds from the Fur Ball will go directly to helping the animals. 
Please check their website for more detailed information. www.petsalive.org
I will be there helping out with the cocktail reception, formal dinner, dancing (maybe cut the rug a bit myself) and fabulous auctions (Lollypups Petwear sweater and scarf included-- and  a super elegant custom made harness and leash!) There will be an online auction as well, so if you can't attend, you can still bid on the items.  Or if you prefer, ANY donation will be SUPER appreciated.
Check back on my blog, lollypupspetwear.blogspot.com for updates,  I'll keep you posted as news and information comes in. Off I go now, to take my "senior" charges out for some exercise.
xoxo
JoAnn & Lacy

No comments:

Post a Comment