Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hi ho, hi ho...it's off to work I go.......

Sometimes a girl just has to do what a girl has to do.......so, mug of strong coffee beside me, I embarked on a midnight excursion through cyberspace in pursuit of something absolutely extraordinary in the way of summer print fabrics. (read chic and cheap) Off I go through Googleland, unearthing this and that and being bombarded with inspiration up the wazoo at the same time.......I love this!

3 more pieces are final for the spring/summer collection of harnesses by 2:30AM and I'm SO ready to nod off, in a good way. Tomorrow is going to be busy. Dentist first then Email appointments with resources are set and ideas are to the max so it’s time for executive decisions. A trek into Manhattan is required to find what else I need! Meetings with vinyl suppler, leash maker, trim and embellishments for the new fabrics. Then back to my other life. A bridal veil to order for Em and weather permitting, dinner in Andy and Ellen’s garden to top off a hopefully productive shopping trip.
I’m so loving the little ooh la la French number cotton I found on line, and a more graphic heart pattern, and will post the new styles once complete.  But doing girls is easy. It’s the boys I need to focus on, not that the summer is their season. Brushed wools and plaids are more suitable for them during the winter months. Handsome. Masculine. Different. I’ll focus on an unusual plaid or stripe and printed lining for them I think. and found one that's a madras plaid patchwork in denim blues and neutrals. So off I go to work......hi ho.

No comments:

Post a Comment