Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March.......in like a lion.........out like a pup


Seems there's a light at the end of the tunnel once again (in more ways then one). The 20 inches of snow from last week's February 2010 snow storm (part deux) is melting away enough for Lacy to actually step precariously onto the 5 or so inches remaining on the patio, in order to go beyone the path shoveled for her, to take care of business. She's happy, so I'm happy.
I'm sending out the Lucky, Candy and Tigger specs tomorrow to Peru. Patricia sent me swatches that were done over the weekend to show that the artisans there are very capable of recreating the intricate shapes used in my designs and to say I'm thrilled is to put it more than mildly. Above and beyond I'd say, though we all have to do what we can do to stand out in order to drum up business. I think I found my ideal resource.
The colors will need to be worked on but the Alpaca quality is just what I wanted all along. My fault entirely...........having said I wanted high quality materials from the get go, I was faltering in order to save money. Bad move on my part I summized, because it really wasn't my vision at the start, to make sweaters that look and feel cheap. So it took a year of research to conclude that I must remain with my initial vision in order for Lollypups to work. And after much legwork and brainwork, I think I found the right people to do it.
Feeling great once again and moving forward. Next stop, Peru. Then Bolivia. April, Spring, new beginnings...............:::happy dance:::::

No comments:

Post a Comment