Thursday, May 6, 2010

Pet Fashion Week Sao Paolo, Brazil















Love those Brazilians......they have such a classy way of doing things (in spite of the wild costumes and dancing at Carnival). Patricia went to Pet Fashion Week in Sao Paolo and took a couple of pictures of my Sorbet Valentine sweater still being displayed while she was there. It's set in a glass enclosed case like some kind of museum jewel and very impressive to look at, I must say. I told her it would be there and to take a look at it since the Brazil show coincided with my trip to Peru. It was all so serendipitious though!! I wish I could get it produced but it would be so expensive.........still.........
So the deed is done and sweater production is now underway. I'll get one of each style in each size for publicity purposes and pre sales by the end of this month. The rest will be shipped by mid July. Much to do in preparation.........

No comments:

Post a Comment