Sunday, August 9, 2009

Such a dweeb!!!

There are some things I just cannot do........a website is one of them. The plan was to get something up and running then worry about what it looks like later when I can afford to pay someone, and so that's what I did. Now that Lollypups Petwear is starting to get noticed, I try to update my 'pseudo' website (in between meetings, trade shows, designing, communicating with China, coming up with new concepts and preparing for Pet Fashion Week 2009) which ends up being less time than should be allotted, I end up getting disgusted and only update with text on the news page. My first venture into talking with a knowledgeable web designer, Jeff Cahn, back in March (who I was happy with , btw) was so expensive that I moved onto plan B (getting something up and running myself) but then, product development took over and web planning went back a notch. Then logo design, sample corrections, re-merchandising the collection, then personal stuff........each notch backward made it harder and harder to get back on the website track. I'm looking at SVA student and grad portfolios to maybe find someone who would do it on the cheap, then hope Jeff is available to take it over when I can afford him. So ...........
what I have now is
http://www.lollypupspetwear.com/ . Any suggestions or advice (read 'free') would be more than appreciated and will result in less grey hairs and anxiety attacks for this old gal. Go ahead.........make my day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment